Our engineers can offer diverse capabilities which would be a valuable asset in operations, start-up, follow-up, and problem solving by providing documentation and support to facilitate the needs of our customer. Hibbs Engineer’s establish Reliability-Based Maintenance Programs where they work with clients to implement a strategy to improve industrial productivity by integrating time or scheduled based Preventative Maintenance, condition based Predictive Maintenance, root cause based Proactive Maintenance. These programs help you reduce costly downtime and less chance of catastrophic failures.
Below you will see an example of our design capabilities going from sketch to blueprint to 3D model.
Services offered by our engineering department include:
- System Integration
- Project Management
- Design and manufacturing of obsolete parts
- Design and manufacturing of motor transition bases
- Re-engineering of existing components
- Retrofits to accommodate current plant configurations
- Electrical Testing (Offline & Online)
- Commutator And Collector Ring Profile
- Application Engineering
- Vibration Analysis
- Advanced Vibration Techniques