Hibbs ElectroMechanical performs machining not only for the products we repair, but offers machine services for motor and non-motor clients. Hibbs offers a very skilled staff of machinists, welders, and a manufacturing engineer to plan, design and complete projects of all types and sizes. We can manufacture one part or setup a large production run of many parts with our CNC Machine capabilities. Below is a sample of some of the services we offer. Please contact Hibbs for any machining need you have, we will be happy to provide you with a competitive quotation.
- Manual Machining
- C.N.C. Turning & Horizontal Boring Mill.
- Fabricating Prototype & Production Machining.
- General & Custom Machining of replacement parts
- Fabrication Work
- Manufacture replacement parts & retrofits (Transition Bases) for AC / DC motors
- General welding solutions, we can provide Stick, Tig and, Mig welding.
- Master Cam Programming system offering Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- On-site Manufacturing Engineer
- Chuck Capacity to 78″
- Swing from 1″ to 66″ Diameter
- Horizontal & Vertical Lathes
- Lengths to 240″ Between Centers
- CNC and Manual Machining