- Compliance with laws and regulations governing occupational safety and health for all our employees
- Using sound and economically feasible solutions to eliminate all potential hazards
- Responsibility by management members for the safety performance of his/her department
- Maintenance of a drug and alcohol-free workplace that encourages improvements in employee productivity and performance
- Providing associates with training/education to define responsibilities and actions necessary for personal and coworker protection
Our Health and Safety Mission
Hibbs ElectroMechanical, Inc. believes that all accidents are preventable and we are committed to the prevention of workplace injuries through the involvement and cooperation of all employees. Safe performance in the workplace is based upon strong leadership, employee ownership, and implementation of best practices.
Hibbs ElectroMechanical, Inc. exceeded 7 years without a lost time accident. Our team has also received the Destiny Award for the third consecutive year. This record is continued today because of our strong commitment and success in maintaining a safe workplace.