Today, Hibbs ElectroMechanical, Inc. is capable of sales and service that spans all types of electromechanical machinery used in power generation (fossil, nuclear, hydroelectric, wind energy), mining, manufacturing, primary metals, petrochemical, oil and gas industries, pulp and paper, transportation, and agriculture.
In 1997, we expanded the operation and moved into a new 40,000 square foot facility. Since then, we have acquired numerous pieces of state-of-the-art equipment for the service and repair of electromechanical machinery. As technology improves, so does our investment in technology. The technology makes Hibbs ElectroMechanical, Inc. your best choice for the repair or replacement of your electromechanical equipment.
We bring over 60 years of experience in diagnosis, repair, sales and service of motors, drives, controls, and other electromechanical equipment. You get technical depth that zeros in quickly on the best solution and puts it to work with efficiency.
The expertise of our staff is what puts Hibbs ElectroMechanical, Inc. as one of the top electric motor repair facilities in the country. Our mission of providing the highest quality product in the shortest amount of time at a competitive price is the combination that has proven successful in providing a winning solution to our clients and total customer satisfaction.
- AC Motor Repair through 30,000 HP
- DC Motor Repair through 15,000 HP
- Synchronous, Brush and Brushless
- Wound-Rotor AC
- Motor/Generator Sets
- Generator Rewinds – Hydro
- Vertical Motors
- Mill Duty
- Explosion Proof
- Variable Speed
- High-Efficiency AC
- Navy and Marine
- Traction Equipment
- All motors are disassembled, inspected both mechanically and electrically
- A thorough mechanical inspection with precision measuring equipment is performed
- A detailed failure analysis with pictorial descriptions are supplied to our clients
- Temperature controlled burnout ovens with fire suppression to decrease core degradation
- Precision balance stand up to 50,000 lbs.
- UL Certification
- Stator and rotor re-stacking/replacing
- Commutator profiling and resurfacing
- AC & DC motor redesign
- VPI Tank – 12 feet in diameter with 100% solid epoxy resin
- Premium Von Roll VPI Insulation Systems 15 kV Rating
- All motors are rewound with a Class H System