With the OMAX 120X, Hibbs ElectroMechanical, Inc. can meet our customers’ precision cutting needs using the most robust and precise water jet cutting machine available today. OMAX 120X features high precision Intelli-TRAX® linear drive technology designed for a variety of industry applications and materials. Trusting your most intricate and detailed needs to Hibbs ElectroMechanical, Inc. will ensure your project is completed correctly and on time.
The reverse engineering capabilities OMAX provides allows us to scan blueprints, sketches and mylars into our software and to trace and scale original blueprints for cutting prototypes. The OMAX 120X is also faster and handles more materials than other machine tools. What used to take you weeks can now be done in just hours. And because OMAX 120X software is easy to use, we’re able to nest parts to get more pieces per sheet – and that saves money. With the OMAX 120X, Hibbs gets your job done with greater cost effectiveness and time efficiency AND a lower price per unit!
Clean, Quiet & ACCURATE
You’ll be thrilled with the outcome. The OMAX 120X ramps up our capabilities and job diversity, resulting in clean, accurate results on your job every time. Its smooth-edge cut on a variety of materials often eliminates the need for secondary operations – just one more way we can help you save money. We guarantee we can meet your needs with ease. Call us today about the many benefits we offer through the OMAX 120X. And ask about a free test cut!
OMAX 120X Series
Precision Jet Machining Capabilities and Specifications:
- 120” X 240” (3048 X 6096mm) abrasive waterjet cutting table
- Cutting thickness ranges from foils up to 6” (152mm) and beyond
- 5-axis cutting up to 60°
- 100HP – 60,000 PSI abrasive waterjet for cutting, scribing, and etching a variety of materials
- Accurately cut a wide range of materials. Such as: metals (like steel, aluminum, brass, copper), plastic, wood, foam, rubber, stone, marble, brick, glass, ceramic, even exotic materials like carbon fiber & titanium
Features & Benefits:
- Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any in the industry and is supported by real world cutting data
- Rapid Water Level Control for quiet and clean submerged cutting
- Does not create heat-affected zones or mechanical stresses
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- No noxious gases, liquid or oils used in, or caused by, the machining process